Sunday, December 20, 2009

Target has been reached!!!!!

Good Morning,




With the generosity of The Sunday News subscribers, who are friends and family of yours truly, we have EXCEEDED the target of $600.oo!!! With this weeks checks, coupled with what I was able to keep back before Medicaid played snatch grab. our total for the "when the computer needs replaced" fund is a staggering $730.83!!!!! I give my heart felt thanks to all of you that chipped in. You are simply the greatest bunch of friends I could ask for. Again, THANK YOU!!!! A small portion, $291.83 will continue to draw interest as it is in my PayPal account. Small yield, unlike the great LNB, but every bit helps.



What a game!!!! Colts/Jaguars was something to stay up for!! It was televised on the NFL Network but we were able to catch it locally. I failed to win either last Sunday's (Rick) nor last Thursday's (Jasper) Snickers bar. The two cheat'n malcontents are roommates and I suspect are peeking at the script. They read TSN, so I can't say that I hope they choke on it. :-) Nice pick'n guys!!!!



Finally I leave you with this. It was submitted by a Buccaneers fan when they win, a Dolphin's fan when they aren't. Little Sister, this is for you:


♪ Oh, the weather outside is frightful ... but the Colts are so delightful ... And the others already know … 14 oh, 14 oh, 14 oh … Oh, they don't show signs of stopping ... and Colts fans are really hopping ... Getting ready to reach their goal ... Superbowl … Superbowl ... Superbowl! ♪♪




See ya next week and Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday to punk'n. The Jewish Toddler Azzy born on CHRISTMAS Day. Not sure what all of THAT is about. To the rest of you, Merry Christmas.




-me

1 comment:

  1. WOW! to the computer fund, Don you deserve it.
    Keep the Sunday News coming.

    ReplyDelete