Sunday, December 13, 2009

And that's a winner!!!!!

Good Morning,



Well, I'm happy to report that thanks to the cooperation of the UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS, I will gain a few more pounds. That's right, I once again won the Snickers bar. Well. I split it with Beth, the Director of Nursing. But Bookie Barry saw fit to get us each one. 10 guessers last week, unknown how many participants there are this week. Jasper, can ya shoot me an e-mail with the final tally?? Please??



Checks contintue to trickle in. Trilla, I've received yours but haven't gotten it to Bryan yet to cash. THANK YOU!!!!! It was a big'n. I'll give final numbers next week.



Be sure to tune in today to root on the UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS. Should be a great game. See ya next week. Oh, my guess this week is 31-17 Colts. GO ME!!!! LOL




-me

No comments:

Post a Comment