Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum.......

Good Morning.



I trust we all had a safe and VERY Merry Christmas. Weather certainly cooperated and gave the vast majority of us a White Christmas The roads were nasty so I hope everyone got to stay in. I know Kevin and Jana had to make an unscheduled trip to Springfield, MO on account of her father having difficulty breathing. Sounds like a case of Pneumonia Jana, Lana, stay safe and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.



I'm certainly no longer coffee poor. Seems every gift I received had to do with coffee or THE UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!! Going for 15-0 today. I KNOW you all are rooting for them. ANYway, the coffee mugs (some microwavable, some not) came pouring (Pun intended) in with one more due. A FARKLE coffee mug. You folks on Facebook are aware of FARKLE I'd imagine. Starbucks coffee, Tasters Choice coffee, Folgers coffee, Creamers and did I mention, MUGS?????



Bryan and Laura supplied me with a new watch, Indiana Hoosiers shirt, (I'm light on those) and a pair of sweats.(plenty of those)



All-in-all a very nice Christmas. Now to get rested so I can stay up until at least 10:00 pm on New Years Eve. LoL. Then begin worrying about this O'Bamacare crap. I have no clue what I'll do once that takes affect. It isn't sounding good. Happy New Year and I wish peace and prosparity for us all.




-me

4 comments:

  1. Don, While I have not been a Colts fan, I will be rooting for them today. Now that the Saints were dropped from the updefeated status, the Colts are the remaining undefeated team out there. I like the idea of see a team go the full distance, UN-DEFEATED. That said, I'll be looking for the Colts to set the Jets back to 7-8 today.

    "Book'em Dan'o", aka Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, I have waited long enough and know you won't say it so I will.....

    "How About them Cowboys"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Ken, 'dem Cowboys played over their heads. Good job and congrats. Time now to go make my pick 'em choices. Sucks missing all those weeks.

    ReplyDelete